Technical Writters - 2 Positions
SCOPE OF WORK
1. Conduct background research on SHRH, GBV, Socio-Economic empowerment & Education related issues in project counties relevant to the call, provide qualitative and quantitative referenced evidence for the development of the theory of change,
2. Provide technical support in project design with clear intervention logic that clarifies the targeted change processes and the main assumptions and show a strategic and innovative gender, youth and inclusive human rights-based perspective linking the national and county levels with regional and international levels,
3. Write up and develop the first draft of the concept note as per various Grant specifications and guidelines.
4. Conduct research on state-of-the-art methodologies, best practices and tools which can be adapted to the projects.
5. Collate and incorporate feedback from the various reviewers into a final documento.
6. Attend virtual project design meetings.